Nominations can be received by anyone who is registered with SCT: Consumers, Trial Participants, Sponsors, CROs, Principal Investigators and Coordinators.
In order to be considered for Top Performer awards, PIs and Coordinators must be registered with SCT so that we can receive relevant information regarding their qualifications.
- Must be in good standing in the medical field (if applicable), i.e., no license suspensions or sanctions. Must not have received FDA Warning letter or other serious FDA sanctions such as a NIDPOE letter.
- Must submit a copy of a current CV and medical license (if applicable).
- Must provide requested information relative to experience conducting research, research education and audit history, etc. If this information is not in the CV submitted, nominee agrees to supply this information.
- Must be in good standing with SCT, i.e., no outstanding bills or unsatisfied complaints.
Other applicable information:
- Individuals may nominate as many PIs, Coordinators or sites as they would like, however, individuals are limited to one nomination of an individual PI, Coordinator or site.
- Sponsors/CROs will be asked to take a survey relative to the PI’s/Coordinator’s experience, compliance, performance and interactions.
Once an award has been given, it will not expire. However, an award can be revoked at any time due to a license suspension, sanction, an FDA Warning letter, NIDPOE letter or in the event of an unsatisfied complaint.
At this time, there is no limit to the number of awards that will be granted throughout each year. However, the Awards Committee reserves the right to limit the number of awards granted. Any such updates will be posted.
The Awards Committee reserves the right to amend the eligibility criteria for Top Performers and Excellence in Clinical Trials awards. Any such updates will be posted.